- This event has passed.
Leadership Essentials – Cambridge
October 19, 2017 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
An event every 2 weeks that begins at 9:00am on Thursday, repeating until November 2, 2017
Would you like to:
- Improve productivity and results?
- Increase sales?
- Improve customer service?
- Enhance teamwork and co-operation?
- Increase motivation in your people?
Today’s leaders are achieving results by creating a motivational environment and guiding and energizing individuals and teams. This Results-Centered Leadership: Essentials Course teaches you how to use SMART Goals and Coaching to create this environment and become this leader.
This program is organized in to two sessions, three hours each, spaced two weeks apart, and includes a personalized coaching session to help you put ideas in to action, develop skills and habits, and become a more effective leader.
Session 1: Goal Setting
Setting goals is both an art and a set of skills that must be learned and practiced. This session will cover:
- Creating SMART goals and defining expected results
- Determining why, what, and how many
- Developing effective plans
- Overcoming obstacles and ensuring success
Session 2: Coaching For Success
Coaching steers the leader away from giving the solution and allows them to help people solve their own problems. This session will cover:
- Characteristics of successful coaching relationships
- Why, where, and how to apply coaching techniques
- Questions to ask the Coachee
- Conducting one-on-one coaching sessions, including a sample agenda