- This event has passed.
Business Development in a Scale-up Phase
November 13 @ 8:30 am - 3:30 pm
Understanding the new landscape of account management and business development has been crucial for organizations moving from Start-Up to Scale-Up. By developing an effective approach for the sales process, the group will ensure every member on your team is ready for a sales call. You will effectively handle client expectations that result in retention of clients and growth of business. Create a mutually beneficial partnership that helps your team obtain further business opportunities. Multiple dimensions of value – both tangible and intangible – will allow to sell at that higher price and have clients return.
- Discuss how to stay focused on their top selling products while also strategizing and innovating into niches that will help their core business expand
- Journey map the customer’s experience to eliminate obstacles for selling and buying as the business grows
- Create client-focused strategies to ensure retention of clients and growth of business
- Focus on building a positive brand image that symbolizes their business goals and ideals
- Strategize how to create an agile team that responds quickly to new opportunities and forecasts the future needs for product innovation
Join Marc Lacoursière as he presents as part of London Economic Development Corporation’s Business Momentum series. This workshop is targeted to small-to-medium sized London, Ontario business operators/managers. Priority sectors include Digital Creative, Professional Services, Manufacturing, Food Processing, and Health and Life Sciences.