- This event has passed.
ESOP & Ownership Thinking – London
May 2, 2018 @ 7:30 am - 10:00 am$45 - $60
Learn how an ESOP (Employee Share Ownership Plan) and Ownership Thinking™ can help your company
- Attract high-level quality employees
- Retain key employees
- Create a culture of employees who think and act like owners
- Improve productivity and profitability
- Finance an owner’s transition, and on their own timetable
- Create a lasting business legacy
ESOP Builders Inc. was founded by President Perry Phillips over twenty years ago. His presentation and discussion will share his knowledge and experience gained in the completion of over 160 ESOPs for small and medium-sized Canadian companies.
The Workshop presented by The Achievement Centre and its President Marc Lacoursière will show how engaging employees through Ownership Thinking™ training will increase accountability and profitability while teaching your employees the fundamentals of business and finance.
Join us as we share with you all the key concepts you need to know.
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary book, ESOPs in Canada by Perry Phillips, CPA, CA, CBV
$45 for Chamber members ($60 for non-members)
Non-members can register on Eventbrite.