- This event has passed.
Leadership Essentials – St. Thomas
September 12, 2017 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Would you like to:
- Improve productivity and results?
- Increase sales?
- Improve customer service?
- Enhance teamwork and co-operation?
- Increase motivation in your people?
Today’s leaders are achieving results by creating a motivational environment and guiding and energizing individuals and teams. This Results-Centered Leadership: Essentials Course teaches you how to use SMART Goals and Coaching to create this environment and become this leader.
This program is organized in to two sessions, three hours each, spaced two weeks apart, and includes a personalized coaching session to help you put ideas in to action, develop skills and habits, and become a more effective leader.
Session 1: Goal Setting
Setting goals is both an art and a set of skills that must be learned and practiced. This session will cover:
- Creating SMART goals and defining expected results
- Determining why, what, and how many
- Developing effective plans
- Overcoming obstacles and ensuring success