- This event has passed.
RADAR – Cambridge – Fall 2019
October 8 @ 1:00 pm - 4:30 pm
RADAR™ builds on the strengths of high performers who want to identify opportunities for further growth
In this program, participants identify behaviours that may be hindering higher performance. Participants will develop skills to support productive change and accountability. The outcome is a higher level of self-leadership that translates into action to achieve desired results.
RADAR™ can help individuals to perform better through:
- Recognition of behaviours that drain energy
- Strategies for desired change
- More enjoyable relationships with those around them
- Higher productivity with less effort
- Satisfaction from being a more productive contributor to their team
- If they are a team leader, new techniques to manage team dynamics
Join Murray Smith as he leads a journey of self-discovery and growth towards self-leadership to enable individuals and organizations to experience improved results!
Starts October 8th and runs bi-weekly for 6 sessions.