- This event has passed.
RADAR – Self Leadership Development
September 9 @ 8:30 am - 12:00 pm$1,250
Our RADAR™ program builds on the strengths of high performers who want to identify opportunities for further growth.
In this program, participants identify behaviours that are strengths as well as those that may be hindering higher performance. Participants will develop skills to support productive change and accountability. The outcome is a higher level of self-leadership that translates into action to achieve desired results.
RADAR™ can help individuals to perform better through:
- Recognition of behaviours that drain energy
- Strategies for desired change
- More enjoyable relationships with those around them
- Higher productivity with less effort
- Satisfaction from being a more productive contributor to their team
- If they are a team leader, new techniques to manage team dynamics
Join us on a journey of self-discovery and growth towards self-leadership to enable individuals and organizations to experience improved results! Joe O’Neill will be facilitating.
Starts September 9th and runs bi-weekly for 6 sessions. If you’re interested in further information, please complete the form below.