Results-Centred Leadership – KW/Cambridge – February 2020
February 26 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Effective leadership is the single biggest contributor to an organization’s success. Results-Centred Leadership™ builds upon the inherent leadership potential in each person. Results-Centred Leadership™ will help organizations achieve better bottom line results through:
- Improved productivity and results
- Improved customer/client service
- Enhanced teamwork and co-operation
- Motivated and dedicated people
- People embracing responsibility
- Being accountable “without prompting”
- Conflict resolution and consensus building
These sessions will be facilitated by Murray Smith.
Monthly sessions starting February 26, 2020. Sessions will occur on the fourth Wednesday of the month.
If you’re interested in this program or would like further information, please complete the form below.