- This event has passed.
February 28 @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
An event every 2 weeks that begins at 8:30am on Thursday, happening 3 times
Reward and recognition are among the top motivating factors for employee engagement. Happy employees are productive employees! One of the best ways to motivate your staff and to grow your company is by having well trained supervisors and managers.
If you are a front line leader, supervisor, lead hand or manager, join us for Supervisor Essentials. The Achievement Centre, together with Newman Human Resources presents three sessions that will benefit your organization with:
- Improved motivation, productivity, and results
- Improved quality of products and services to customers (internal and external)
- Better communication, more trust, less stress
- Reduced conflict and performance problems
- People embracing responsibility and accountability
Individuals will also benefit from:
- Better understanding of employees and how to influence their behaviour
- More confidence, less stress
- Improved coaching and communication skills
- Able to handle greater challenges
The three sessions will include motivation and coaching, effective communication and performance issues, conflict and stress. This course will be facilitated by Andrew Blaikie. Andrew lights up a room with his passion and authenticity, using personal stories to highlight that we can all get better results in our work and beyond, simply by making manageable incremental improvements. His practical suggestions and tools are of great help to leaders and self-leaders alike.
He is a regular facilitator of our Results-Centred Leadership and RADAR self-leadership programs. Andrew is a strong believer in the value of paced learning and coaching, to help his clients make meaningful changes to their behaviour and create new habits to support their long term goals.